Thursday 11 September 2008

A New Dawn, A New Day, The Same Life...

And I'm still feeling as great as ever. That's right, I'm back and I'm keen to cast my 10 cents out at anyone within throwing distance.

'So what's so new that we didn't hear you moan about it 18 months ago?' I hear some (the more committed) of you asking. Well, for me, not much - I'm at university these days, not living in the lap of luxury down under...so all that really equates to is more English people (or not, as the case can be argued), a lot more work (a lot more relative to the NONE I became used to) and just as many late nights and painful mornings.

No, what has changed in the last year and a half is the world I (and I presume, you) live in. How many days has it been since you last saw a news headline and thought 'Yes, absolutely. I couldn't agree with you more. Mr Brown/McCain/Putin/Mugabe/Zuckerman, you are a fine demonstration of a man who effortlessly makes the right decisions'?

Exactly.

Now I should add at this point I wont JUST be complaining about daft politicians and business people here - It will essentially be somewhere I can comment on anything I feel is relevant. For example, if there's a neat new piece of Sony or Apple technology fresh on the market, I'll say a few things here. If I happen to find some particularly funny virals doing the rounds, I'll be sure to keep you informed. Essentially, if it appears on my radar, it'll appear here.

And on that note I'm going to bed. Sleep deprivation does horrible things to human beings.

It's gonna be fun to be back...


No comments: